**** Note for parking on Saturday, August 5th, please park in the parking garage(shown on picture below) as there is a large event at the Horizon Convention Center and in Downtown Muncie.
The museum’s parking lot is located directly behind the building off of Liberty Street. You can access the museum lobby by entering the glass walkway located on the south side of the building. Once in the walkway take a left go through the doors and the museum’s doors are located directly to your left.
Overflow parking is available in the parking garage for a minimal fee.
If you need assistance please contact 765-286-1660 ext. 0.
515 South High Street, Muncie, IN 47305
The Muncie Children’s Museum is located in downtown Muncie. The Museum is attached to the Horizon Convention Center.
Directions (From the North)
- From 69 take Exit 41 to McGalliard Rd (332) go East to Wheeling Ave., turn right.
- Continue on Wheeling Ave.; cross bridge (City Hall will be straight ahead).
- Wheeling will become High St once you cross the bridge.
- Take High St. five blocks to Charles St.
- Turn right on Charles St. to Liberty St.
- Turn left on Liberty St.
- The Muncie Children’s Museum parking lot will be on your left. (If you reach the railroad tracks you have gone too far.)
Directions (From the South)
- Take Walnut North over the railroad tracks.
- Turn left on Victor.
- Turn right on Liberty St.
- The Muncie Children’s Museum parking lot will be on your right. (If you reach Charles St. you have gone too far.)
Get Directions to the Museum
To get directions from Google Maps, click here.